Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Test Post

Answer the following 25 questions, then tag whoever you want to do this!
Come on, play along - inquiring minds want to know! ;-)

♥ What are your middle names?
Kevin and Marie

♥ How long have you been together?
almost a year and a half

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating?
All through high school

♥ Who asked who out?
I told him I liked him but he asked me out.

♥ How old are each of you?
18 and 19, but he's almost 19!!!

♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most?
Well there is only one sibling between the two of us and that is Maggie, so I guess we see her the most.

♥ Do you have any children together?
no.

♥ What about pets?
nope.

♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple?
Being apart, him in Kansas and me in Iowa.

♥ Did you go to the same school?
The same high school.

♥ Are you from the same home town?
yes.

♥ Who is the smartest?
We're smart in different ways, but I think Jason is smarter.

♥ Who is the most sensitive?
That's a tough call haha.

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple?
Village Inn. Definitely. .

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple?
California.

♥ Who has the craziest exes?
I'm not answering that question lol.

♥ Who has the worst temper?
probs me.

♥ Who does the cooking?
both.

♥ Who is more social?
we're both pretty social.

♥ Who is the neat-freak?
Jason.

♥ Who is the more stubborn?
me.

♥ Who hogs the bed?
neither of us really hog the bed. at least I don't think so...

♥ Who wakes up earlier?
it depends.

♥ Where was your first date?
We hung out a lot before we were dating but our first real date was bowling and Village Inn.

♥ Who has the bigger family?
Jason.

♥ Do you get flowers often?
Unfortunately not.

♥ How do you spend the holidays?
mostly together.

♥ Who is more jealous?
probably Jason.

♥ How long did it take to get serious?
We were pretty serious after a couple months.

♥ Who eats more?
Probably Jason but it's pretty close.

♥ Who does/ did the laundry?
We do our own.

♥ Who’s better with the computer?
I'm going to say maybe me?

♥ Who drives when you are together?
almost always Jason.

No comments:

Post a Comment